|KuulAire PACKA53||325 sq. ft.||500 CFM|
Out of all the evaporative cooling units out there, what makes the KuulAire PACKA53 500 CFM the best choice? The answer really depends on your needs. Consider where and how you plan to use it. Will you use it both indoors and outdoors? Does a maximum of 325 square feet cooling coverage sound good enough for you? If yes, then the KuulAire PACKA53 could be the evaporative cooler you are looking for.
Check out the specs and features as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the KuulAire PACKA53 500 CFM so you can come up with an informed decision.
Specs / Features
- Weighs 25 lbs
- Measures 16.2″W x 15.4″D x 27.6″H
- 325 s.f. cooling coverage at 500 cubic meters per hour
- Comes in an elegant silver color
- Has a water capacity of 4 gallons
- Has three speed settings
- Comes with a remote control
- Digital control panel available
- Both for indoors and outdoors use
- Timer option up to 8 hours
- Heavy duty casters
- Swing louvers
- Water control adjustable knob
How Does It Work
Through rigid media, also known as pads and water, this evaporative cooler generates cooler air.
The tap water is being pumped to be absorbed by the pads. The fan makes the water in the pads evaporate and then blows cooled air through the rigid media pads.
- Can cool down the temperature by 10 to 25 degrees
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Easy to move around because it’s lightweight and has heavy duty casters
- The timer is programmable up to 8 hours and makes pre-cooling possible
- Eco friendly as it only uses tap water and no refrigerants that are harmful
- More cost effective when compared to other cooling methods
- Remote control makes it easy to change the settings when needed
- Does not produce mist or wet surfaces so you don’t have to worry about rusting
- Ready to use, no need to assemble or install anything
- Minimum maintenance required
- Engineered to be pump–less so there won’t ever be pump failures in the future
- Swinging louvers for optimal cooling usage
- The design is not just attractive but also efficient
- One year warranty on parts
This portable evaporative cooler works best in climates that are both dry and arid.
In humid environments, especially in enclosed spaces, the unit becomes less effective. So before you buy this, consider the level of humidity in your place. If you’re in a very humid area, this might not be the best cooling option for you.
The KuulAire PACKA53 Evaporative Cooler Unit is undeniably an efficient and eco friendly cooler that can deliver your cooling needs. It isn’t any wonder because it is actually a product of Port-A-Cool, a company known not just in the US but also internationally.
Port-A-Cool has several evaporative coolers to choose from. You may want to check them out and compare them with KuulAire PACKA53 before making a purchase.