|MasterCool MCP44||1,600 sq. ft.||4,000 CFM|
MasterCool evaporative coolers are designed, engineered and built in the United States. They have been created to be energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
There’s a wide array of MasterCool units to choose from depending on your needs. MasterCool cooler models are classified as Window, Portable, Residential, and Commercial.
Window evaporative coolers are high performance but economical coolers ideal for a single home, whole-home and garages.
Features & Benefits
- Easy water hook-up for constant use
- Machine-balanced blower wheel for a quiet and smooth operation
- Rust-resistant welded seams
- A design that allows for easy parts replacement
- Polyester coated interior and exterior finish increases durability
- Bottom pan designed for leaks and corrosion prevention
- Exterior shell made of heavy-duty galvanized steel for impact and weather resistance
- Side discharge for flexibility
- Energy efficient – uses 75% less electricity than traditional AC units
- Low maintenance costs
- No ozone damaging refrigerants
Models: There are various models available, ranging from 2077 to 4983 CFM. The MasterCool Evaporative Cooler 4000 CFM is one of the more popular models.
Mastercool Evaporative Cooler 4000 CFM 1600 Sq. Ft. 115 V
This model has a narrow 10″ exterior profile and measures 46″H x 33.5″W x 22″D. It is lightweight and easy to install. It can cool up to 1,600 Sq. Ft. It features 3 speeds w/ remote control and heavy duty UV resistant plastic. It is US made including all the hardware used. The warranty is 1 year for the unit itself and 5 years for the media.
Portable Evaporative Coolers
Portable evaporative coolers are ideal for cooling small, mid-size and larger rooms dependent on the size of the cooler. Depending on the model, options can include an axial fan or scroll blower design, a motor with three speeds, and a built-in timer. They have convenient locations for the water to be poured, which prevents spillage. The wheels on the base make it easy for the cooler to be moved wherever.
Mobile evaporative coolers are ideal for small spaces such as barns, garages, patios, porches and workshops. They feature two-speed fans, a synthetic media that can easily be cleaned and lockable wheels. With a weather-resistant shell and a standard hose connection, there won’t be a problem using these coolers anywhere.
Residential Evaporative Coolers
Residential evaporative coolers are ducted units ideal for whole-home in dry, arid climates. They are high performance but low maintenance units that are easy to install.
Features & Benefits
- Simple water hook-up for continued use
- A rust resistant design that also allows for easy part replacement
- Quiet operation due to the machine-balanced blower wheel
- Polyester protective coating for durability
- Leak and corrosion resistant due to single-piece pan at the bottom
- Exterior made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for impact and weather resistance
- Down and side discharge options for flexibility
- Lowered energy costs vs. air conditioners
Models: Multiple models are available, from the 1520 to 4743 CFM.
Commercial Evaporative Coolers
Commercial evaporative coolers are ducted units designed to cover larger areas in dry, arid climates.
Features & Benefits
- Water hook-up designed specifically for constant use
- Construction design that makes part replacement easier and provides rust resistance
- Polyester protective coating on interior and exterior for durability
- Single-piece pan at the bottom that allows for corrosion and leak prevention
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel exterior for impact and weather resistance
- Multiple discharge options for flexibility
- Lowered energy costs
Models: There are several different sizes and models available for commercial applications, including custom-built systems.