|Luma Comfort EC110S||250 sq. ft.||500 CFM|
Are you looking for an alternative to using an air conditioner? Or perhaps an air conditioner is too cold for the weather where you live? If so, you’re moving in the right direction for considering Luma Comfort EC110S.
The Luma EC110S is a great alternative to an air conditioner. Its cooling capabilities can cover up to 250 square feet. Think of your bedroom, living room, patio or even office – because this cooler is perfect for them.
All it takes is just a tap water and electricity and you can enjoy a cooler space at a much cheaper rate. Evaporative coolers are energy efficient as they can conserve up to 70% of electricity.
Luma EC110S Features And Specifications
- Maximum air flow of 500 cubic feet per minute
- 250 s.f. cooling coverage
- Features a technology known as cyclonic cooling that is energy efficient
- Measures 12.8 in. x 11.2 in. x 34.5 in.
- Weighs 16.2 pounds
- 6 foot cord
- 60 Hertz frequency, 110 watts
- 1.76 gallons water capacity tank with low water level indicator
- No need for garden hose attachment
- Detachable water tank
- Washable filter
- Three wind mode settings
- Remote control with a timer setting feature, automatic on and off option and digital display
- Great for residential and commercial use
- Modern and glossy design
- Plastic material with a silver finish
- No need to wake up just to turn it on or off since there’s a timer for that
- Low noise level so not only you can enjoy a cool but also a really quiet sleep
- Can cool down the temperature by up to 5 degrees
- Easy to move around because it is portable
- No assembly or installation required, ready to use
- The water capacity is large enough for 10 hours use so no need to refill frequently
- Requires minimal use of water
- Very affordable, one of the cheapest evaporative coolers out there
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Can only cover small areas
- May not deliver its promised performance for large spaces
- Cooling effect could diminish for areas that are very humid or hot
Is This Evaporative Cooler Suitable for Me?
You should consider this evaporative cooler for any of the following reasons:
- You are looking to cool your environment but don’t want to consume too much electricity
- You like to move the cooler around
- Dislike other cooling units that require wall or window installation
- You want to be able to use the unit as soon as you take it out of its box
- You care about the environment and want to enjoy a cooler temperature without the guilt
- You want lower electricity bills
- You want a cheaper yet top quality and powerful evaporative cooler made by a reputable company.
Luma, the manufacturer of this cooler, is known their products that genuinely offer consumer value.
You should not consider it if the following applies to you:
- You live in an area that is very humid or hot
- Your cooling needs is beyond the 250 s.f. coverage
Luma has other evaporative coolers that you might want to check out if you want a much wider cooling coverage.